TERMS & CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
The 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Only applies to purchases made from Official Tineco Stores in Malaysia.
- Is subject to the adherence of the requirements outlined in this instruction manual, and is subject to further conditions outlined below.
What is Covered
- Your Tineco appliance has a 2-year warranty against original defects in material and workmanship, when used for private household purposes in accordance with the Tineco Instruction Manual. Motorized accessories and battery bought separately come with a 1-year Limited warranty.
- This warranty provides, at no extra cost to you, all labour and parts necessary to ensure your appliance is in proper operating condition during the warranty period.
- This warranty will only be valid if the appliance is used in the country in which it was sold.
- For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent.
What is not Covered
Tineco shall not be liable for costs, damages or repairs incurred as a result of:
- Appliances purchased from an unauthorized dealer.
- Careless operation or handling, misuse, abuse and/or lack of maintenance or use not in accordance with the Tineco Instruction Manual.
- Use of the appliance other than for normal domestic purposes, e.g. for commercial or rental purposes.
- Use of parts not in accordance with the Tineco Instruction Manual.
- Use of part, accessories including cleaning solutions other than produced by genuine Tineco
- External factors unrelated to product quality and use, such as weather, modifications, accidents, electrical outages, power surges or acts of God.
- Repairs or alterations carried out by unauthorized parties or agents.
- Failing to clear blockage and other hazardous material from the appliance.
- Normal wear and tear, including normal wearing parts, such as clear bin, belt, filter, HEPA, brush bar, and power cord (or where external damage or abuse is diagnosed), carpet or floor damage due to use not in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions or failure to turn the brush bar off when necessary.
- Reduction in battery discharge time due to battery age or use.
- At point of assessment, should an item be deemed as defective due to misuse or wear and tear instead of manufacturing, the cost of material components and replacement parts, with all labour charges and transportation costs (if any) to be covered by the customer.
- The cost of material components and replacement parts, with all labour charges and transportation costs (if any) to be covered by the customer should there be manufacturing defects detected after warranty period.
- Any implied warranties relating to your appliance including but not limited to warranty of merchant ability or warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the duration of this warranty.
- Warranty coverage applies to the original owner and to the original battery only and is not transferable.
- This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary by region.
- Manufacturer’s warranties may not apply in all cases, depending on factors such as use of the product, where the product was purchased, or who you purchased the product from. Please review the warranty carefully, and contact the manufacturer if you have any questions.
- All Transportation costs (if any) to be covered by the customer.
- Register: In order to validate the warranty, you are required to register your appliance on the Tineco official website (www.tineco.com.my/register) and enjoy exclusive benefits. To register, please enter the last 10 or 11 digits of the serial number (found on the base of the main body). Failure to register your product within 14 days will diminish your warranty rights.
- How to Claim: Please retain your proof of purchase. To make a claim under our Limited Warranty, please return the complete unit, (all transportation prepaid by you) to the Local Official Tineco customer service centre. You need to provide your serial number and the original purchase receipt with the purchase date and order number on it.
- All work will be carried out by Local Official Tineco or an authorized agent.
- Any replaced defective parts will become the property of Tineco.
- Service under this warranty will not extend the period of this warranty.
Services & All Warranty Claims must be send to the Customer Service Center, located at:eNo. 18, Jalan Ekoperniagaan 1/22,
Taman Eko Perniagaan,
Bandar Dato Onn,
81100 Johor Bahru, Johor,